Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Me

My name is Alexandria, Ally for short or Alex. Whichever doesn't matter much to me.
I'm 22 years old and the mother of one. A one year old as of August 1. His name is Phoenix Alexander Troy.

He is truly the light of my life, love of my heart, and the music I love to listen to. Sappy sounding? Maybe. But it is certainly true.

I'm a stay-at-home/work from home (doing short sales)/aspiring designer/aspiring singer/aspiring writer/ mommy.

I'm the wife to Grammy nominated (<---love saying this) music producer and aspiring music mogul Shawn Campbell. We've been married 11months and together 3 years. We've had a bumpy rocky first few years, but he's my best friend, lover and sometimes the subject of frustrating blogs. He's constantly on the phone or emailing or blasting loud music. This is where the inspiration for my blog title came. I can't tell you how many times I've had to walk down to his studio and ask him to turn the music down before he wakes Phoenix up. Even with headphones, it's insanely loud!

My blog is a short (ok sometimes long), simple, random and often grammatical incorrect look into all things mommy, wife, and woman.

If you have any questions or tips for the blog or anything please feel free to contact me anytime!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin