Thursday, January 1, 2009

Contact Me

I'm always looking to meet new people, start new local playgroups (you're probably some crazy internet stalker, so never mind...)

Do you have any mommy or baby finds to tell me about? New blogs or websites you stumbled on I might like?

Any suggestions for things you would want to see on the blog? Any mommy, baby, marriage, or random questions you want to pose to the readers?

Do you think my blog and I suck and want to tell me?

Are you Oprah? People Magazine? Barbara Walters? And want to interview me?

Interested in advertising on BTBW? As of now I am trying to build up my readership and I thought of doing a button swap with other blogging mommies (don't have to be a mommy though). It's free, but it might not be for long so email me!

Want an awesome custom made blog makeover?

Well then shoot me an email! I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin