Monday, September 14, 2009

Help Wanted: Readers & Bloggers.

Do you have a blog that need's a bit more love? Me too! How interesting! We are sooo like totally twins!

You'll notice that in the last few months BTBW has gone through a blog metamorphosis. New layout, features, advertisement, widgets, and other stuff.

I think the blog looks pretty awesome, thoughts?

However, it's still lacking something....tons of readers, subscribers, comments, and followers.

I have some readers (I won't disclose my numbers. A lady never post and tells.) but not those mind blogging numbers that will get me a book deal.

So here's what I'm proposing my dear readers. A blog button swap. If you have a blog I will post your blog button (I'll also design it if you need one for $15) on my blog for free and in exchange you can just post my button on your sidebar. I scratch your back, you scratch mine aye?

If you don't want to do a button swap (but why wouldn't you?!) and just want to put my button on your blog look to the right....go ahead....now scroll down right under the Twitter updates and grab my button!

If you do this leave me a comment so I can see my button in all it's internet glory.

If interested in the button swap just go to the Contact Me section and email me!


Photobucket

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin