Sunday, May 17, 2009

Charlotte

I'm very sad at the moment. Our little puppy dog Charlotte has found a new family. We have been trying for months to get the hang of this dog thing and it just wasn't jellin' with us the way we liked. Shawn and I both like dogs, but aren't in love with dogs or animals. I don't see those SPCA commercials and cry or anything, but I'm also not like Mike Vick. So we took on more then we could handle I think. Phoenix seemed to enjoy her, but every once and awhile Charlotte would do something to him, Phoenix would bust out crying and Charlotte would take off in the other direction. I think that if Phoenix and any other children to come decide they want a dog and really, really will take care of it maybe we will revisit it, but for now it was just hard giving her the love and attention she really deserved. Her new family just left with her and actually started crying real sobbing tears. I feel guilty and like we betrayed her or something, but I know in my heart it was the right thing to do.

So goodbye sweet, sweet Charlotte girl. You will be missed, but surely loved in your new home.






0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin