Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Etsy: Strange, weird, & wonderful finds

One of my favorite obsessions is Etsy. I subscribe to daily Etsy finds and sometimes I find some really great things and other times I find some rather strange ones.

I'm thinking of doing an Etsy feature of the strange,weird, and wonderful finds.

Here are today's. Can you guess which is wonderful and which is weird?


This Etsy seller has a lot of beautiful headbands. When my (husband imposed) shopping ban lifts I'll be buying the shop out!


Hmmm...here's an idea....what about hanging this in your baby's teddy bear themed nursery?! Don't steal the idea! It's mine!

Now this is a photo I would gladly display. I think it's very beautiful.


Maybe a nice Valentines day gift for your single bestie?
Photobucket

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin