Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Not healed yet :-(

Not having my laptop is making me feel like I'm walking around without my wedding ring or walking around without a diaper bag!

I just feel lost, confused, sad, and a bit lonely.

I can use Shawn's Mac but for starters its in his studio, which is in the basement. This requires me to drag a bunch of toys downstairs to entertain Phoenix, and yet with all the toys I lugged down he seems only interested in the 3 keyboards that are down here.


And at the price tag they come with, I'm not letting him bang on them.

And secondly, it feels weird. 


I hoping that my laptop will be back in this weekend. Shawn will be out of town. Phoenix will have his weekly sleepover at his Yaya and Papouli's house so this will leave me with tons of time to bang out all the post that have been running around in my head.

If not I'm stuck with Ugly Betty, Lifetime, and Moscota. And I've actually never stayed home when Shawn's out of town. I always pack up and go to my parents, but I'm thinking of staying this time.



But in the meantime, if you are new to my blog go back and read up from the last....(counting, counting, counting) 10 months.


I'm also thinking in honor of my blogs first birthday I want to host a giveaway. Maybe a few of my favorite things I've mentioned on the blog....?


Thoughts....??What out of the millions of products I've linked to would you want for FREE?


It doesn't have to be just baby stuff either.


Also I just signed up for a Bloggers Ornament Exchange. How fun huh?










It reminds me of those recipes ones or those underwear ones. 

Ever seen that? Yup it's weird....





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. We found you through MomBloggersClub. We love your stories and will bookmark you to come back read through the last 10 months! :-) looking forward to good reading. Thanks for following us on Twitter too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your almost 1 year blogoversary. Exciting! Hope your computer is back soon. I understand your frustration. Our internet was down for awhile and I just felt so lost. I kept wanting to check the weather or look up a phone number and couldn't. Aggravating.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin