Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's in your bag?

 Do you Ohdeedoh? 


They had a fun little survey yesterday that I could not resist joining.

What's in my bag?








Coach Purse

Red notebook


Lip gloss

Change (just laying at the bottom of the bag)


Target receipt

Sunglasses

Picture



Hair ties

Gerber fruit top


Motrin (just one)


H&M Umbrella


Pampers Bibster bibs

Baggie of wipes

Coupons (although I'll never use them because they're probably all expired)



Keys

Batteries (for camera)


Toys R Us coupons (Christmas shopping!)

Pirate Paci


Paci holder

Tampons


Little orange bag- cosmetics

Toy keys


Barnum and Bailey Circus ticket (Go to their website and your baby can get one free)


Green sticky note


Usually my purse has way more crap then this. Cups,diapers, more pacis, headbands, etc.

What's in your bag? 


If you want to join this "What's in my bag" survey post the link to your blog in the comment section.

And no cheating! Don't remove embarrassing things before posting. 

 








Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. lol i'm not brave enough to empty out my bag! Following from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'll have to do this. But after nap time!! :) Now following from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god. I don't even want to look in my bag! Way to scary.
    Popping by from MBC and am now following!
    You can find me at www.thestrollerballet.com.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! I just emptied mine the other day

    I'm following from MBC. I hope you will check out my blog when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin