Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Chameleon







I'm like a chameleon. I love change and I get bored easily..which is why in the last year my blog design has changed more times then Erica Kane's last name.


But this new design is something I will be sticking with for a long while!


The header and background is courtesy of me....but I got stuck badly on the sidebar and nav bar so I turned to The Blog Fairy to turn my ugly duckling "bars" into beautiful works of HTML!


I love the new design and can't stop looking at it. In fact my page stats have probably shot up the last few days, but because of me!


If you need a blog design check her out! You won't be disappointed!




If you haven't had a chance to enter into the olliegraphic & JuJuBee Designs giveaways please do so!  



I changed my font at rosieblogdesigns.blogspot.com







1 comment:

  1. Like the new design and love the reference to the goddess of soaps!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin