Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Decade!

Happy New Year blog world!


I hope all of you had a fantastic new year filled with lots of champagne! 


Mine was great and for whatever reason off of just a few sips of Moscato I was a bit more talkative then a normally am.


As you can tell I've been working on a few blog changes. I hope you like it. I like this more because it more organized. I have more changes to make that'll pop up (hopefully) sometime this week.


I still feel a bit in the Holiday mood. Decorations are still up, sleeping in well trying to sleep in. But I wanted to direct your attention to two very cute & funny videos from my little guy.







The quality is bad, bad, bad but you'll get the point. 


Phoenix Fussing Pt 1


Phoenix Fussing Pt 2


Also my sisters and I had a fun day on Tuesday making randon Cody Simpson   videos (I guess you could say I was bored)


Phoenix decided to jump in at one point.


Phoenix LOL'ing 
anged my font at rosieblogdesigns.blogspot.com
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, He's adorable. I'm not brave enough to let my son have a drum set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not brave either! This is actually at my parents house. He just has a simple one at home. Still loud, but bearable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    Stopping by from MBC--new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I don't know if I could handle a drum set either. I cherish the silence of naptime still! But it does look like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin