Saturday, March 27, 2010

Learn Something Saturday

10 PM....better late then never huh?


I had started trying to get the post done when I woke up at 10. Let me just take a moment and say how great it is to be at my parents house with a million people here to wake with Phoenix on the weekend. Nice. Not to add, that he's been sleeping in until 10 during the week. And for someone who does not do mornings this is great!


But I digress.


I was up and ready to post this weeks Learn Something Saturday (still a working title) and I got sidetracked by hunting Etsy & Ebay for vintage finds. Then before I knew it,it was time to head to the park.













So this weeks learn something is just one of my momma tips to some other mommas.


I hate, hate, hate losing socks and I used to turn the "orphaned"sock into a rag and then it's twin would show up a day later. So for Phoenix's socks I've started keeping the orphaned sock in a small box in the closet that way when I do laundry or find a hidden sock in a kitchen cupboard I can match it up.






Maybe not the greatest tip, but its helpful. Huh?


Do you have any sock sanity tips?





2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family and great blog. I am your new follower from MBC (FFF) come visit my blog http://showmemama.blogspot.com/ when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sock sanity tip....let it go. I throw them all in her sock drawer in hopes that one day, the match will appear, but if she goes in there and grabs socks that don't match....oh well. I am trying to let the little things go. To me, it's not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin