Saturday, January 17, 2009

Introduction

Since baby has arrived I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like. But lately it's been pulling on me to really start writing in my blog again. I used to have one, but decided to start a different one since being a new mommy and wife is vastly different than my life 3 years ago.

So who am I and why am I wasting your time? I'm Alex new mommy to Phoenix Alexander Troy (yeah we're those weird name people). He's 5 1/2 months old, the light of my life, the cause of my sleepless nights, rumbly baby body, and perma-smile. Phoenix is the cutest baby (my blog, so I get to be totally biased) I've ever seen.

I'm married to Shawn Campbell, who's a music producer for major labels. Records of note: Missy Elliott-Ching a ling and Karina Pasian-First Love & Cry. Recently we just found out he was nominated for a Gramy for Karina Pasian. And we are extremely excited about what that could turn in to be. We've been together going on 3 years now and married a little over a month. I really love him :-)

I stay home with Phoenix AND work from home doing short sales for a real estate company. Working from home is much more challenging then working outside of the house. There are admittedly a lot of days where I don't get to shower until 2 because work is calling and Phoenix is screaming for breakfast. But I do love it because it allows me to be able to feel like a "grown up" and allows me to be able to be with Phoenix everyday all day. But thankfully his Yaya lives only a few minutes away and is a lifesaver when the emails and calls are piling up.

I hope to be able to spend a few minutes blogging before the baby wakes (hehehe) but lets face it when you have an infant who sometimes sleeps in 30 minute intervals and you have to figure out how to fold laundry, cook dinner, pee and try and look some what presentable before hubby arrives home blogging may not be a top priority. So I apologizes now if a lot of what I say is a rambling of words that don't make sense or are even spelled correctly...forgive me...I'm trying

Until my next 10 minutes!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin