Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Can't think of a title :-P

Yesterday was my first full day on Weight Watchers. Not as bad as it could be obviously. But I realized today that it's very important that I eat what the call Filling Food's because if not I'm crawling the walls come 3 o'clock looking for a fix. So last night I went to Safeway (Gosh I really really heart Safeway) and stocked up on veggies and fruit and eggs and stuff. For breakfast I had a 1 egg, 1 egg-white omelet with red peppers and a bit of cheese which was actually really good. And for lunch is turkey and roasted red pepper sandwiches. Yum!


Yesterday Phoenix and I were supposed to go to our first 0-15 month playgroup but Phoenix woke up in a very "needy mood" so we didn't go. Tomorrow however we are going to our first Gymboree Class so hopefully he'll be in a better mood tomorrow afternoon. This morning though he did the cutest thing. He woke up at about 7:30 and got in bed with me and him I went in and out of sleep for about 30 minutes. Then Daddy comes back in the room and Phoenix does this little wave thing, takes out his paci with his hand and hands it to me. No joke! Then he starts trying to sit up to see Shawn. Then after he see's Shawn he lays back down and starts hitting at my breast for milk. It was the cutest thing ever!!!

Snowing here yet again!!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin