Friday, June 19, 2009

Traditions of ramblings

I am always trying to find new and specials traditions to start with Phoenix and any other future "zilla's" we have. So far here are a few that I have. Each Christmas will be a special book that reminds me of the child or is a favorite book of mine that I want to share. This year was "Alexander and the Terrible, no good, very bad day". I picked it because, one of Phoenix's middle names is Alexander and two it was one of my favorite books growing up. I also am going to do Snap Fish picture books showing 3 months at a time the first year. 0-3 (also to include pregnant mommy pictures), 3-6, 6-9, 9-12. I haven't quite decided what to do after the first year. I'm actually WAY behind on this!
And I'm thinking for birthday's Shawn and I are both going to pick one special BIG gift each year. Shawn wants to get Phoenix the piano he was playing with at FAO Schwartz on our visit to NYC a few weeks ago. I'm thinking the PBK's Everywhere Chair in what else but the adorable monkey fabric!

Ok....focus Alex, so what was this post about again? I've been up for...(calculating)....36 1/2 hours straight. Don't ask. Ok. Ask. Come on. You know you want to. FINE! Shawn and I had to go to Virginia today (makes me really love Maryland) for a 2 hour commitment and drove 11 hours (damn 95 North & South Traffic!). We left at 3 AM and my plan was to go to bed at like 5 or 6 PM. That didn't happen, we got to talking and before we knew it, it was 12:30 and neither of us could sleep so we got up and cleaned and I blow dried my hair and here we are...and it's 8:30 PM. Both of my guys are knocked out (Little Dude stayed with the Ya) and me, well I'm wired still.....SO MOOOOOOOVING ON NOW!

Music is both very much a part of Shawn and I and we are hoping it's in him as well. I loved singing to him when he was in utero (prefer that word over prego and preggers, I think they are way lame and always remind me of spaghetti sauce {Prego and Ragu!})

You know what...this post has turned into a rambling and what I originally intended to post needs to stand on it's on, plus it's getting really long too....So this post shall be continued....in another....aside from my ramblings. Dear Sweet Jesus I am TIRED!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin