Monday, July 27, 2009

Tag!

tagged!

What is your current obsession? I have a few. Dresses, Etsy, Scrapblog and design

What is your current favorite memory? When my son was born.

Starbucks or Peet's? Starbucks

What's for dinner? No idea. We will be out probably so maybe Panera

What would you eat for your last meal?
Big burrito from Chipotle, Chocolate jello pudding with choc chips and sprinkles AND Birthday Cake Remix from Coldstones, Bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys. Last meal right? So no weight gain.

What's the last thing you bought?
New baby lovey from The Polka Dot Tot (use posh4baby to get 20% off). I order Phoenix a new lovey because we lost his in ATL. One side a swirl soft brown and the other has a zebra motif. And I got it monogrammed.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
See "Last Meal" question

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Spearmint Baby had it posted on their blog

What was your favorite toy growing up?
barbies

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To the beach in Greece

Which language do you want to learn?
A lot! Russian, Greek, French, Italian and Japanese

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
I dwell in possibility- Emily Dickinson

What is your favorite colour?
pink

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?Any dress. But my favorite is a dress from H&M.


What is your dream job?
Being a mom and being a designer, singing and being a writer. Yes all of those! One down three to go!

What is your worst habit?
I bite and pick my cuticles and they look so ugly!!!! I hate them. I also pray to God He will gift me with new fingertips!

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
Well I looked this up b/c I was not sure and it is exactly $164.12. I would use this and go get my hair colored.

Do you admire any one's style?
The chicks from Gossip Girl

Describe your personal style? I'm a girly girl. I love dresses, heels, wedges. My style is pretty eclectic. And I love vintage inspired stuff

What are you going to do after this? Finish working

What are your favourite movies?
Pretty Women and Little Mermaid

What is your favourite fruit?
Depends on my mood. Right now, strawberries

What inspires you?
so many things! Life, love, Phoenix, the color pink, birds, lace

Your favorite book?
Time Travelers Wife

Do you collect something?
Clothing

What are you most proud of?
Right now I am very proud of my new blog header and the idea I got for Phoenix goody bags!

What do you like most about yourself?
I like that I am very loyal and always upfront about people, places and things. Basically I am upfront about nouns!

What is your go-to nail polish color?
ah...I should give up my girl card. I haven't had my nails painted in ages! But I usually always get something in the pink family, in winter I go for black...yes BLACK

If you're interested and want to join in, consider yourself tagged by
Me @ beforethebabywakes.blogspot



0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin