In celebration of Valentines Day I wanted to post some fun and cute things to do with your husband I found in January's issue of Cosmo.
Now don't go judging me. I don't subscribe to this magazine nor do I buy it in the store. I learned a while ago that Cosmo was kind of lame and recycled their sex tips all the time.
But I was at the hairdressers last month getting my hair colored (I need to post a picture) and read it and ripped out the section of like "50 ways to have fun with your guy".
Some were racier then I'd like to put here on my blog (considering my mom, grandma and mother-in-law read this) but my favs were G-rated.
Sometimes with the stress of parenting and household things my marriage can get stuck in a rut. It's fun to switch it up with new things every once in awhile.
1. Tune into a Travel Channel special one night and make a theme dinner to match.
2. Try to out-cheese each other with funny love notes, like "Some bunny loves you."
3. Use Rock,Paper, Scissors to decide pressing arguments like what to watch on TV.
4. Have cocktail night once a month, and try new recipes. We do something similar where we have like appetizers for dinner (or sometimes just cupcakes) these pot stickers are my fav and are very easy.
5. Make up aliases, and stick with them all night.
6. Bake his favorite childhood treat (ask his mom for the recipe)
7. Pick ridiculous ringtones for each other.
8. Make up stories about other people while waiting in line. (We do this)
9. Look at pricey real estate ads, and debate which property you'd "buy" (We actually just started doing this, because us buying a house is very, very close to happening soon!)
10. Try to throw as many cliched song lyrics into your conversation as possible, like "You are the wind beneath my wings."