Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Best of Designer Flash Sales

There is this new trend I've noticed in the shopping arena when it comes to sales and bargains. Websites that offer flash sales of designer goodies at super low prices.


I am addicted to several of them and wanted to bring you some of my favorites.


1. Baby Steals- New deal posted everyday at 9 am MST


I have bought so much stuff from here it's not even funny. Great place to get Robeez.




2. Kids Steals- Same as Baby Steals for older toddlers & older kids. Phoenix got a super cute pair of DC tennis shoes for $15 here a few months ago.






3. Haute Look- They have really great things. Haven't ordered yet, but want to. Also if you choose to sign up make sure you click the link so I can get credit aye?






4. Gilt- Fantastic designer sales. 






I purchased these beautiful bracelets from them. Originally like $90 got them for $26. 




P.S. Make sure you click my link so I can get credits. Don't you want me to be happy? :-) 






5. Ideeli- Another fantastic place for designer duds. They also have an option to upgrade to get a better "seat" to the sales.






6. The OutNet- This place probably rocks the most for their new promotion. I found out yesterday that on the 16th everything in their Flash Sales will be $1.00. Yes. You read that right. $1.00. ONE DOLLAR! And we're talking Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Paul & Joe, etc. Just go over and register and do what I'm doing. Don't sleep at all on the 15th or 16th because the sales could start at any point on the 16th!


Good Luck!









Tell your husbands they can thank me later :-)


Do you have any favorites I didn't mention?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Baby and Kid Steals! I have plenty of both to buy for. LOL And those bracelets are beautiful!

    Just stopping by on this beautiful day to leave you some comment luv...

    Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
    http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
    http://www.mommiesfaves.com

    P.S. I would love to invite you to join our new community network for moms...Mommies Faves Mom Bloggers Network. Hope to see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more of my faves are www.totsy.com & www.btrendie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin