Thursday, May 27, 2010

Need your help-Nemo Birthday Invitations????

I'm completely taking a break from blogging because of vacation but I need to ask you a favor....


Which of these invitations do you like best for Phoenix's birthday party?




My Gatsby (this is a magnet)


Now let me say that I am one of those people that is not huge on overly saturated character things. So although the party is Nemo theme I don't want like EVERYTHING Nemo. Know what I mean?


So which invitation do you like best? Have you seen any other cute fish Nemo invitations? I've checked Etsy & Tiny Prints.

Oh and vote for my Little Phoenix. 

I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm writing my reader's you'll be...
If you like BTBW please vote for me daily! Thanks!


Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Picket Fence Blogs - Vote for us @ PicketFenceBlogs.Com!

3 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY the same way, I am do not like my house to look like the Disney store haha. I actually really like the 2nd choice, it gets the point across without looking cookie cutter Disney ya know? good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin