Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack....and tanner then usual.

It's always sad when vacation is over isn't it? I find myself on land again and getting caught up with work, laundry, the Google Reader, birthday party planning, and life.



But luckily we have been extremely blessed and are going to be taking more mini vacations this summer.

My family and I loved Duck so much that we decided to buy a property down there. So fingers crossed next summer we'll be packing up to go to our own beach house. Love. Love. Love, that idea.

So are you read for an obscene amount of pictures? I condescend into collages (love that feature in Picasa) so it wouldn't be too much.
















Also I have finally "upgraded" and I am in the process of having this here blog transferred over to Wordpress and I have gotten my own domain (www.beforethebabywakes.com). So all of you's (watching NJ Housewives) who are subscribed and such make sure you update your feeds and bookmarks so you can still check-check-me out.






I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm writing my reader's you'll be...
If you like BTBW please vote for me daily! Thanks!


Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Picket Fence Blogs - Vote for us @ PicketFenceBlogs.Com!

4 comments:

  1. I found you through the MBC Follow me club. I am now following!

    I am still new at this blogging thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well.

    You can find me at:

    http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

    -Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! Glad you had a nice time. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like you had a blast.

    Don't you just love baby belly buttons?!?! love that pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always miss vacationing! I love your entire montage picture from your vacation. It looks like you guys have had a wonderful vacation.


    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin