Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So this is what I wore: Mommy







Shirt- Charlotte Russe - Love this because it looks like a slip or something
Tank- Target (I think)
Jeans- Aeropostale- Clearly I love these jeans.  
Shoes-Target
Hat-Eugenia Kim for Target
Earrings- Express


Not the most creative or inspired outfit. I rolled over at 10 AM and realized I was way late for church so this was what I put together in 20 minutes. You all are probably sick of seeing these jeans, but really I love them. I own maybe 10 pairs of jeans (Should I own more? I'm not a big jeans fan) and three are these distressed style but these Aero's are so perfectly worn in and comfy. They're actually about 2 sizes to big (yeah!) but I LOOOOOVE them. Maybe after vacation I'll start a jean shopping trip.


I also need some new simple black leather flip flops and some wedges but I'm seriously not finding anything of interest in the shoe department lately. 








I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm writing my reader's you'll be...


If you like BTBW please vote for me daily! Thanks!


Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!


Picket Fence Blogs - Vote for us @ PicketFenceBlogs.Com!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute hat, I wish I could pull off something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog...you've got my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stoping by Mommy Monologues! You have a very cute family-your son is precious! I'll be sure & remember who you are when I start seeing you & your hubs in all the magazines b/c of his music!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin