Thursday, June 3, 2010

Attention Whore- HOURS late!

So yesterday around 6 PM I wanted to get a blog post up that would allow me to totally just attention whore. But for some reason blogger was adding my videos insanely slow!


Then I come back around 11:30 PM thinking that FB would upload them faster and I could just embed them here....but no luck....


And in the midst of all of this more great stuff happened (new stuff in red text)


But for some reason I laid awake until 5 AM and I'm up now (at 8:45 AM) and feel totally awake which is sooooo strange.


*****************************************************************
I had a totally different post in mind for today but I've been lagging (didn't take a shower until 12) and this particular post requires me to search for video (that DOES exist) somewhere on my computer.... (Edit: I started typing this post out at like 5 PM. It's now 11:25 and I'm still trying to get it up because of stoopid blogger.) 


So do you mind if I take a minute to completely attention whore some really cool stuff? 


First my husband decided today was a good day to love me in my language....which just happens to be gift receiving (hush...I'm not really shallow). He came home and surprised with my first sewing table, flowers, and sewing machine case. He's now been working on putting the thing together for about 2 hours. I start my sewing class Monday and I'm getting all kinds of goosebumps!



Then when my lovely hubby arrived home so did my now all-time favorite sexy mom high-heels. OMG I am soooooo in love with these (and so is my husband). They are super comfy, the right size heel to chase a terrorizing terrific toddler in, and just plain AWESOME. I've been watching these on Piperlime and thinking them over for awhile and the other day I was in my email searching my "Items Wanted" (I clearly I have issues) folder with a hankering to purchase and came across these. And it was my lucky day because they we're on sale for $60. Unfortunately it's not your lucky day because they are no longer on sale...but trust me....they are worth it. Even my hubby agrees I should spend the extra $40 and get another pair.

Then Cody Simpson's (click here to find out who Cody is) iYiY hit iTunes yesterday (front page) and we just found out that in 24 hours iYiY is number #95 on the top 100 iTunes list. This is AWESOME for new artist and it's only the second day! And it's number #19 on the Australian iTunes chart! To hear the song in full hit his YouTube page.





Edit: Now as of Thursday, June 3rd at 8:47 AM the song jumped 27 spots overnight and is now #68 on US charts!






And #14 on Aussie charts!



But that's not all folks. The Billboard article on Cody (and featuring a mini quote from the hubsters) is also on-line as the front page! And on news stands the 5th.



And not to be out down.......... A delicious grilled lunch Phoenix made for me today.





Boy does it get any better??



FYI: I am in the process of moving over to Wordpress and my own domain so be aware you may have to update your feeds and all. I'm really nervous I'm going to lose you all in the move :-( 

I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm writing my reader's you'll be...


If you like BTBW please vote for me daily! 


Thanks! Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com! 
Picket Fence Blogs - Vote for us @ PicketFenceBlogs.Com!



5 comments:

  1. As a woman with a shoe fetish I can absolutely appreciate a cute and sexy pair of shoes, and those are it mama! So chic and look so comfy! Let's see a pic with you in them, I bet they look amazing on you. Don't you just love getting a new pair of shoes? I know I do, and I just happened to get some today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you were busy looking absolutely fab in those fab shoes (where IS a picture of you?), I've been very busy with my social networking lately!

    Which brings me to the reason for this post:

    I am really very sorry that this is a form letter :(

    However we spent days following everyone on the Simply Follow list from the Mom Bloggers Club, and out of 690 people, maybe only 10 followed us :(

    I don’t know if you joined our blog or not, but if you have a moment, could you PLEASE go over to http://www.kiboomu.blogspot.com and give us a quick follow?

    Again, sorry for this form letter, but I am going to to back to ALL 690+ people that we followed and leaving this note. Hopefully we will get a super great turnout now!

    BTW I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

    XOXOXO
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not hyperbolizing but fact that this post is really appreciable. I appreciate this post because of its creativity. Its a good inspiration for all of them who are searching for good information as well as good lesson also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good article that you created , I can give my knowledge after reading this

    particular article to friends, friends of my family . visit my website which is a

    topic with your website .
    Pengobatan Herbal Paru Paru Basah
    Obat Paru Paru Basah
    Obat Paru Basah Alami
    Obat Herbal Paru paru Basah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin