Monday, February 16, 2009

Gymboree Class




Last Wednesday Phoenix and I finally went to our first Gymboree class. I've been plotting on taking him for months now and we were supposed to go to our first class the day we had to take him to the hospital, but of course that didn't happen. So we went this week and I have to admit I was slightly disappointed because there was only one other baby in his class and she was 13 weeks. But the class was defiantly below his level. I was supposed to try and get him to watch the toy above his head but he just kept grabbing at it and flipping over and scooting all over the mat! The teacher and I both agreed he was ready for level 2! His favorite part (and mine too) was the bubbles and the parachute spinning above his head. So not this week-because we have a playgroup tomorrow (fingers crossed I can make this one. every time I RSVP for one something comes up and I can't go) the same day but the week after that we'll go. I'm also entertaining signing him up for music class. Already we can tell music is in his future (we hope) He loves being with Shawn in his studio and pushing buttons and banging on the keyboard.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin