Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa's Snazzy Red Bag- Day 6

Ugh. Two days in a row and I am super late in getting the gift guide up. We've been doing a DIY project the past two days. It'll be completely finished and read for blog exposure tomorrow.

But any way here's todays gift guide.


I'm sure you've seen Canvas People floating around on other peoples blogs, but I think this is worth another look.




Canvas People has cool specials going on. An 8x10 is FREE (all you pay is shipping & handling) and the sizes range from 8x10 to 18x24 and the prices are sooo cheap!

Photo calendars are my favorite photo gifts. My uncle gives these each year filled with (of course) photos from the past year and birthdays.




Snap fish has tons of designs to choose from ($27.99)

How cool are these playing cards (s19.99)?




I think I have a little sister who would get a kick out of seeing herself on the back of these cards for a game of crazy 8.


 Hurry and get this stuff ordered ASAP so they;ll be in for Christmas!

 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I do love the photo gifts - always great for the Grandmas!

    Found your blog on MBC. It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin