Monday, March 15, 2010

Phoenix say's...."P!"

I hope you all missed me because I certainly missed posting. The whole time I'm moving boxes and organizing things in our new apartment (aka my sisters bedroom) I'm itching to get back on here and jot down some thoughts.


Luckily, I have my trusty new Blackberry to make notes of all the ideas that have been swimming in my head the last week.


We are here at my parents house settled and happy. Our plans have changed recently and they have Shawn leaving for LA on Monday for two weeks. After that he's back home. Where we go from there is still up in the air. I don't know how much detail I'm allowed to divulge, but my hopes are after these two weeks we can stay here in Maryland for another several months (meaning we look for a new place) or B. Our paycheck is substantial enough to allow us a place in Maryland and LA.


But with this industry you never know what can happen.






I had every intention today to start making more relevant post rather then some random "Sorry I'm lame post" but I started this post at like 11 am and for whatever reason I just couldn't be still long enough to make anything happen.


Sheesh...I hates when this happens.


If you're new to the blog, he-yo (Phoenix speak) and hi. Thank you so much for reading. If you want to know why I moved and all that you can get the details here.


I'll be back tomorrow with something better.


In the meantime listen to my 19 mth old say "P" which means "pimp". This is what happens when you have aunts & uncles under the age of 17. They have taught my little monkey how to do some kind of hand symbol while saying "P". It's hard to catch him on video, but this is the best I've got.


A few weeks ago he stood up in the booth at a restaurant and went "Yo yo yo, yo yo yo P!!!!" and did his hand symbol. The wait staff died!



0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin