Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Sandal Picks

According to this month's issue of Real Simple (Yes I subscribe to that now) March is the best time to buy sandals on-line.


Sometimes shopping online can be over-whelming if I don't have a clear idea of what I'm looking for. It's much easier to shop for Phoenix online because they don't have that many choices, per store. But for women it's an overwhelming amount of categories! And without that ability to touch the product I sometimes end up just making a trip to the mall.


So I wanted to do the grunt for you and hit up endless.com for some of my favorite spring sandal picks.








farylrobin Women's Elise Sandal

These I think at first glance you might pass them over as "old lady" shoes, but I think they are perfect for all of those great vintage dresses and skirts. 











Michael Antonio Women's Hagen Wedge


Would love these paired with the boyfriend look.





Hopefully you love these picks and if not they inspire you to do some on-line sandal shopping this week.


P.S. If you buy any of these I get a nice little kickback to make my own purchase. And if you choose not to get any of these just click the banner below and I can still have some fun too :-D








1 comment:

  1. Sweeeet shoes :O) Love the sandals alot! Take care....clicked the banner too :O)

    Tracy
    http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin