Friday, April 2, 2010

BTBW Karaoke Style

I have really cool project that I want to share with you that I just started. It's my YouTube channel and I finally decided to put up a video of me singing.


I have always loved music and singing and have grown up singing on every single worship team, at every Christmas and Easter play, wedding and graduations. But short of that I've never done anything else with my voice. In my "five year" plan I have on there to start really pushing myself to do something with it and my YouTube page is just the start.


After a week of hearing one of favorite songs to sing (Killing Me Softly by The Fugees) on the radio every time I got in the car I wanted to keep singing it and singing it and singing and singing...and, well you get the point. So I got the crazy idea to do the Cody Simpson thing and put a video up.


It took 2 hours for me to do because I am probably the goofiest person you'll ever meet and kept making weird faces while doing my "intro" dancing weirdly to the music (in my head) and all around being crazy. And in my effort to become more "photogenic" I ended up with these.








It wasn't until my brother (Whom we affectionately refer to as "Scrappy" as in "Scrappy" from Scooby Doo) Timmy came up and said "Just say your name and the name of the song and just sing! Gosh!" and so I did and that's the video I uploaded. Thank you Scrap for giving me the courage to continue LOL.






Check it out if you have time and if you liked it please leave me a comment!


I'm going to attempt to put a video up twice a month so any suggestions on what I should do next?

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin