Friday, April 9, 2010

It's the ULTIMATE Blog Party. Let's get crunk!

Alright so I popped out of bed at 1 AM to get my 5 minutes for Mom Party post up. See how dedicated I am to my craft?


Ultimate Blog Party 2010


So let's see where to begin....it all started long ago in Baltimore, MD my mother and father  wait you didn't want all that information did you?


I'm Alex and I am the loud, crazy, energetic, and attitude prone Mama to my 20 month old loud, crazy, energetic, and attitude prone son Phoenix.





I am a young mom (22) and I understand that most people might think that I'm leaving my baby home alone while I party and pouring Pepsi into the sippy cup and only changing a diaper when the sag is so low it hits the floor.





But in fact the opposite is true! I don't leave my baby home when I go party...I just bring him with me. And Pepsi? That's for chumps! My toddler gets straight Mikes Hard Lemonade (but the light kind because he's on a diet). And I only change a diaper when I know the social worker is on her way. We save money that way.


But in all honesty I take a very laid back (ok well I try) view on mommying and even mommy blogging. I have an ability to be able to describe to you in such vivid detail about a fight with my husband over burgers that makes you want to run for the hills!


My husband is a great guy who happens to be like a billion light years older then me, but who cares? He's still sexy and young. Right now he's in LA working in a recording studio 16 hours a day making his dreams come true and mine as well (ya know the kind filled with Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Marc Jacobs. Those dreams). He's a Grammy nominated music producer and I expect our life is getting ready to go on a fast and crazy ride!




I'm completely transparent and honest when it comes to this. I want to put out my mistakes and learn from others and offer up any little nuggets of wisdom I can.

Throw in some adorable pictures of my feisty red head tot, delicious recipes, hot pictures of my husband, and fantastic shoes and you've got yourself a blog! Oh yeah and a controversial post every now and again to keep it interesting. 






And what prizes do I want out of this? Well for starters how about the Target gift card? The Be My Guest Gift certificate. I so need a vacation! And the Amazon gift card.

Hopefully you like what you see and if you do please become a follower or leave comments. I also have a button if you want and you can follow me on Twitter (@Finzillamommy) too!



Before The Baby Wakes


Have a great Friday....ok I'm going back to bed.

















24 comments:

  1. Good morning! Stopping by from the blog party. You have a great blog and a lovely family. I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice to meet you. I'm loving you already. I'm from the UBP10. I'm following you and hope that you will come and follow me back. Enjoy the party. I'm also going to subscribe before I leave cuz I think I might need a daily dose of you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is gorgeous!!!

    Happy Ultimate Blog Party!!! Following you from Safe Home Happy Mom blog. You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son is adorable. I'm here for the UBP. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's wrong with a little mikes in the cup? Oh ok maybe just some Koop aid then. Great blog and I liked the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your attitude :). Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are funny. I love it.
    Your son is gonna be a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband was browsing some of the blogs last night when the UBP started. He wasn't going in order (I was...but I stopped awhile back). Anyway, he said, "You're really going to like number 240." I was like, "Hmm, whatever, I'm on number, uh, 2..." so I wrote "240" on a slip of paper and now here I am and he was right! Even if he did spell Kool Aid wrong up there (I was hogging the computer and he had to type on his iPod). I am subscribing in my Google Reader. Have a great week with the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun hearing about your life. I'm a MD girl too now living in NYC. Love all your fashion posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your party post, you are just hilarious! i love good humor. I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. !!!! I'm so glad you left me a comment & I got to come & read your blog. You & me are going to be fast bloggy friends, I can tell.. Well.. unless you get pissed I steal your too cute kiddos sippy cup from him..
    Mikes Hard Lemondade.. light or not IS NOT for toddlers.. seriously..

    They prefer Zima...with jolly ranchers in the bottom, for flavor..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here from the UBP and I gotta tell you your blog looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Getting up at 1am to post your post does show your dedication. ;-) I'm already s follow and subscriber to your posts. I just wanted to stop by though and say happy ubp10

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by from UBP!! Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You crack me up! My question, why even change the diaper at all, you could just velcro him to the toilet seat? And at least you give him something to drink a couple times a week, right! As you can tell, I have a sarcastic sense of humor. You son is so adorable! And you must be so proud of your husband's accomplishments.

    I am adding your button to my blog here: Opinions, Thoughts & Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU are too adorable!

    Stopping by via UBP! Can't wait to see you and your hubs make it big! I'll be the one grabbing your son's sippy cup when I finish my Mike's!

    It's so easy to steal from a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, here for the party! Attitude is everything! Party on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stopping by via UBP10! You crack me up, I swear we have the same outlook on raising kids, wait can you call it raising?!? Annnyyyway I just had to follow. Can't wait for more. Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alex,
    Bring it... let's get crunk girl!!! Loved your UBP post - you're my kinda gal. Love that I randomly chose your blog and found you. You've got a beautiful family and I love that your hubby is on his way to fulfilling his dreams. I'm trying to fulfill mine with my little video blog - so, if you get a chance please stop by. I suck at writing so I prefer to video blog. Great to meet you and hope to see you again soon.
    Cheers!
    http://lizziebtv.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. To be honest, the link you left in the linky, or rather the title intrigued me. You are hilarious
    !! I am wild and crazy too!!And a mommy blogger!!
    I guess I am somewhat laidback..
    I just have to say your little guy is adorable!! Love his curls.
    Anyhoo, I hope you will stop by my place. I am 180 in the linky. PARTY ON!!
    I made a video for my PART-TAY post. New follower here--I mean blogging at 1 AM for the party--YOU are WILD! LOVE it. (I do the same thing somedays)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the title of your blog!

    Just stopping by from the UBP at Five Minutes for Mom. I can't believe it is the last day! You have a great site. I would love it if you visited my blog and left me a comment! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.

    Cascia
    The Healthy Moms
    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/04/welcome-to-healthy-moms-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your party post. You are adorable, and so is your little boy! It's so fun to "meet" you. Hope your enjoying the last day of this great party!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks everyone for stopping by! I hope you decide to stick around.

    If I haven't made it around to your blog don't worry I'm on my way. Hopefully there's still some cupcakes and booze left :-D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin