Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Progress on the Monkey's birthday


Aren't they the most adorable little birthday invitations!? I am (slowly) checking things off the birthday extravaganza list which is 17 days away! I got the invitations from & Everything Nice.
They had some great choices and the delivery was super fast! I literally paid for them at like 5:30 PM on Wednesday and Thursday at like 10 AM they were sitting in my living room!

My next big task is to get my idea executed for the gift bags. I won't mention it because I will probably jinx myself (and if I can't get it done, I'll just do some generic bag of candy) and not get it done! But it's quite an undertaking for someone like me who does not have one crafty bone in her body. Next week however when I get back from Atlanta I am in full "gift bag assembly" mode!

And I still have not found a monkey! I'm getting really sad, I doubt I will be able to make it happen :-( One guy did say he had one and could travel from Boston for $3500! Yeah, no thanks. I will have my little brother just dress up.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin