Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Filling the closets

Phew! It was actually a lot tougher to not be on the internet then I thought. Our church has extended the fasting until September 19th. I'm not sure if I can go that long without the internet! But maybe that's a sign that I need to?

When I finally got in to check my email this morning I found a couple things you might be interested in.

  • Gymboree is having a Friends and Family sale starting Thursday but only until Sunday.Use the code GYMFAMILY to get 30% off

  • Crazy 8 (sister store to Gymboree) is also having the same sale. Thursday to Sunday. 20% off use code CZYEMAIL

  • One of my favorite daily deal sites Woot just started a Kids.Woot
and last but not least for the Mommas!

My favorite ModCloth informed me today that a dress I've been coveting is back in stock.



Isn't it adorable? I had to get special permission to order it though. My husband finally realized last week what a serious problem with money and shopping that I have. Like it is baaaaaad.
So in order to instill some "financial responsibility" in me and "financial accountability" I now have to get "prior approval" for any purchase other than food. IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
But I know that he put his trust in me to manage the money and I suck at it so I want to win back his trust and my shopping freedom! I've really missed my daily friend the UPS man :-(
Photobucket

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin