Sunday, October 4, 2009

Silent Sunday-Penelope Gabbriella Edition





My niece Penelope arrived October 1st. She is absolutely a beauty! I know that today is Silent Sunday, but indulge me for a moment.

Her momma did FANTASTIC. I was really blown away because for the last 9 months we've all been dreading how my drama queen/non-pain tolerating sister would handle labor. I told her I was looking for chloroform to knock her out!

But she did a great, great job. She made it all the way until 7 centimeters before she asked for an epidural! But she only cussed once before the drugs! AND she was discharged from the hospital Saturday and STILL made it to church today! Now that's a real Christian!

15 minutes and 6 pushes and Nelly was here!!!

I'll post later this week on how a birth affects someone like me who thinks she doesn't want another kid! Eeeeeek!!

I know I've been kind of MIA this week, but that will change! Promise!




Photobucket

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin