Saturday, September 19, 2009

Phoenix tested....Snack Trappers

One of my pet peeves is giving Phoenix snacks while he's walking around the house and them spilling out of the bowls and getting all crushed into the carpet and such.

I knew they made special containers for those but whenever I went to Target or Walmart I could never find them.


But while running errands last Friday we went to Babies R Us (same one we lost poor little Georgie at) and found the snack traps I had been looking for.

I thought the opening was too big and stuff would still be spilling out but to my surprise they totally didn't! The hole is big enough for your toddler to take your big bangle bracelet and stick it in the cup and still be able to get his goldfish!


I'll keep one in the house and one in the diaper bag. This also worked really well at church too because then I didn't have to spend 20 minutes gathering up crushed cheerios.




And bonus they are BPA free!

Earlier this week Phoenix was sitting on the counter while I getting his lunch ready (don't worry I was so close to him I could feel his breath on me!) and I looked away and when I turned back he had grabbed an apple out of the basket and was chomping on it!


He looked so cute eating it!


I gave him one yesterday while we watched Noggin and he would bite it, suck on it, and then spit out the skin!


So cute!






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I am headed to Toys R Us today! This is exactly what I need for my 1 year old! Thank you very much for the tip. I love you honest blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin