Sunday, December 20, 2009

Prepping for the Holidays

Wow, Wow, Wow! It is unbelievable amounts of snow outside right now in Maryland.


I haven't been out yet to play in it with Phoenix because yesterday I took advantage of the many, many babysitters here at my parents house and napped. But this morning come hell or more high snow (get it? Like "hell or high water? Yeah I guess I'm a bit lame) we will be outside making snow angels (if we don't suffocate in the snow first) and building snow men.


We decided to pack up and head to my parents house on the mountain, which in hindsight probably wasn't the best idea because now we are literally stuck on the mountain. And bonus because we are so high up we're getting more snow and its going to take much longer to melt.


But family, good food and fun will prevail.

This is week we did manage to get outdoor and indoor decorations up. Christmas tree looks spectacular and Phoenix walks around saying "Pretty, pretty. Wow!" While we decorated he played the drums, our little Drummer Boy (shoot looks like I FORGOT to get a picture!)


 
 





We also took him to see Santa Clause Friday night before we become locked in. He did fantastic. Waiting in the line was exhausting because he was all over the place flirting with the girls and kicking me with his boots.





But once we got to Santa he sat down took out his paci and did his thing.





I'm hoping this snow will recede enough by Monday because I still have shopping to do.













Photobucket

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin