Monday, April 26, 2010

So this is what I wore: Embellished Shoulder Pads

I hope you all got a chance to check out my embellished shoulder pads DIY last week. And hopefully you don't think I'm too loony.  

But if you're in fact thinking of taking on this same project below is a few snapshots of how I plan on wearing this top. 


I haven't actually worn it yet because each time I think of wearing it its a bit to cold out and I don't think a coat would work well over the shirt.

So here's how I wore it-















Leggings- From Express which happen to be my FAVORITE!

Wedges - Bakers (no longer available) click here for similar looks 

Turquoise Flats- Jeffrey Campbell from Nordstrom Rack. Can't find online, but these are a good match, and so are these from Endless.com .

Jeans- Boyfriend from Aeropostale. 

Cute toddler- From me. But NOT for sale.
 
I think the leggings and wedges are a great date night look, but I really love the jeans with the top too. I like taking really dressy pieces and "dumbing" them down. 

So this is how I plan on wearing my new fashion accessory I hope you try it too!






P.S. I recently ran across a new fashion blog and realized that I retitled the Fashion Roulette to So this is what I wore and this blog happens to be titled almost the same thing. I swear, I swear I had NO IDEA and now I'm wondering if I have to change it back. What do you think?












1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin