Friday, May 14, 2010

So this is what HE wore-









Suit- Target


Shoes- Sperry Top-Sider

My Mom picked this suit up on sale at Target the Monday after Easter. It's like a tan and white seersucker with pink tie that has sailboats on it. He looked super adorable in this. But what I loved was that it was a size 18 months (he's a tiny one) and it fit snug enough that he looked like Pete Wentz in a tight punk rock suit. I loved it. I think I'll always buy his suits a bit snug. 


Have a great weekend everyone! The countdown until my husband gets home and we go on vacation starts today. That also means I'll be packing like crazy and hating myself under those awful dressing room lights as I try on swimsuits and cursing the stretch marks and post-baby bump that is still there. But then Phoenix will say something like "Oh. My. Gosh! Manny colored!" (His toy Handy Manny Phone had been colored on) like he did this week (with so much dramatics) and I'll be happy I have those stretch marks, saggy breast, and baby gut because if not he wouldn't be here.



I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm writing my reader's you'll be...


If you like BTBW please vote for me daily! Thanks!


Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Picket Fence Blogs - Vote for us @ PicketFenceBlogs.Com!

3 comments:

  1. My Dawson wore the same exact one. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And welcome to TMC! I noticed you only added one sentence for your listing, is this all you wanted to say? If you want to re-add, I can always delete the old one.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin